Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The beginning

So I have decided to start this blog for myself to help me with my weight loss journey...  I really hate dieting and eating healthy.  I need to do something to get myself motivated maybe this will help me. 
A little history about my weight.  I grew up being very skinny and when I graduated high school i worked at a donut  shop for about 5 or 6 months.  i gained a few pounds about 10 but i was skinny i could handle it.  Then I went to college and I gained another 10 to 15.  Then I got my first reall job in an office. I gained a bit more.  so now  I am 30 years old and I have had 2 children and the weight has pilled on I weigh about 70 lbs more than I did when I graduated.  I would like to lose 45 lbs of that weight i have gained.  So this is my start.  Right now i am hungry but I am going to go to bed with out stuffing my face.  Night time is the most difficult for me.  After I get the kids to bed I just want to relax and snack.  Well I am going to bed without doing that.  I think I will have a small glass of milk to take the edge off and try to get a goods night sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment